Tuesday, July 3, 2007

NEW GUY AROUND


Hi everyone!!!! My name is Ishwan. I'm from Mauritius and i just don't know what to do. I've created this just for fun and now i don't know what to do with it. Well how about talking about my hobbies???NOT INTERESTED??!! Doesn't matter...
Here are some of my ways of killing times:

- Studying very hard..Naaaaaa--Playing video games.My favorite ones are splinter cell,max payne,warcraft,riddick,colin mcrae and many others.
- I also like music especially metal music
- Surfing on the net.
- Hmmmm..Sorry can't find others
- AHHHHH!! MANGA-JAPANESE ANIMATED EPISODES.Forgot about them.I like things like naruto,bleach,paranoia agent,hellsing and i have a load of them in my mind but it will be
troublesome to list all of them.
And now i'll just try to upload some pics.



"DON'T FUCK WITH ME DUDE!!!!"