Tuesday, October 23, 2007

AS I LAY DYING

AS I LAY DYING- A LONG MARCH: THE FIRST RECORDINGS



1. Illusions (Re-Recorded)
2. The Beginning (Re-Recorded)
3. Reinvention (Re-Recorded)
4. The Pain Of Separation (Re-Recorded)
5. Forever (Re-Recorded)
6. Beneath The Encasing Of Ashes
7. Torn Within
8. Forced To Die
9 A Breath In The Eyes Of Eternity
10. Blood Turned To Tears
11. The Voices That Betray Me
12. When This World Fades
13. A Long March
14. Surrounded
15. Refined By Your Embrace
16. The Innocence Spilled
17. Behind Me Lies Another Fallen Soldier
18. Illusions
19. The Beginning
20. Reinvention
21. The Pain Of Separation
22. Forever


DOWNLOAD

Type Of Music: Metalcore
My Rating: Not Yet Listen

Similar Bands: Bullet For My Valentine,All That Remains

I'll be posting different things as from tomorrow or by the end of the week.Maybe i'll post some of my favorite video games,animes or video clip.For those who think that this blog is only about music then you're wrong.I was not as active as i am at the moment,but now i'm having some time to dedicate to my blog so I hope that my taste will please you.

0 comments: