Monday, October 8, 2007

H.I.M

H.I.M- RAZORBLADE ROMANCE




1. Your Sweet Six Six Six
2. Poison Girl
3. Join Me In Death
4. Right Here In My Arms
5. Bury Me Deep Inside Your Heart
6. Wicked Game
7. I Love You

8. Gone With The Sin
9. Razorblade Kiss

10. Resurrection
11. Death Is In Love With Us
12. Heaven Tonight
13. Sigillum Diaboli
14. One Last Time

DOWNLOAD

-----------------------------------------2nd Album--------------------------------------------

H.IM- LOVE METAL




1.Buried Alive By Love
2.Funeral Of Hearts, The
3.Beyond Redemption
4.Sweet Pandemonium
5.Soul On Fire
6.Sacrament, The
7.This Fortress Of Tears
8.Circle Of Fear

9.Endless Dark
10.Path, The


DOWNLOAD

Type of Sound: Gothic Metal,Love Metal

These 2 albums are just too good,just try them

My Rating- Razorblade Romance= 100%
Love Metal= 90%

Similar Bands:Charon,The 69 Eyes

0 comments: